I needed a dress for a friends birthday party, so I decided to sew one. I didn't use a pattern, I just played around with the fabric for two days and I think it turned out alright! I sewed quite a lot of the dress by hand, because I didn't want to mess up.
When the dress was ready I glued some decorative pearls to the top of the dress, big in the middle and small on the sides.

Great dress. I love the cut outs on the sides!
VastaaPoistaI am really impressed with this dress, great job! Did you learn how to sew before? I also have a DIY blog, and there is also a dress I made, following the same principle - playing with fabric and needle, if you like you can check it out, it is on www.selfash.me. Well, again, great dress!
VastaaPoistaReally nice dress! You look pretty in it ))
VastaaPoistahttp://www.sashakayes.com/
Hello my name is Juliet Ly and I have a blog called LillyRose: http://julietlyllillyrose.blogspot.com. I just wanted you to know I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. For more information check out my blog post: http://julietlyllillyrose.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-blog-award.html
VastaaPoistanice dress. can you blog some outfit with stockings?
VastaaPoista